Energy medicine can change lives!!! (testimonials)

Here are just a few experiences from real people showing the ways in which energy medicine can help bring about healing and positive change~~

Machelle,  I am so grateful for the priceless work you have done for me and my loved ones. I really didn’t understand much about heart walls before, but what a difference it has made in the way I am able to feel and give love to others and myself. I no longer think or act out of fear and jealousy when dealing with others or with those certain life situations I am unable to control. Through our sessions, you have taught me so much about our remarkable bodies and the ability to heal itself when it is no longer numbed and sickened by pharmaceuticals. I now understand how important it is to rid ourselves of past emotions so that we can truly live as our creator intended us to live; with joy. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for me. Cheryl, North Ogden, UT



My 16 year old daughter was having some problems with depression, when I heard about Machelle and the service she provides. My daughter returned from the appointment feeling so excited about the things that were talked about and worked on and noticed almost immediately that she felt better, had strong self-esteem, and was no longer depressed. As a mother, I can only describe it as she is a new person. She is happy and full of life – completely different from the reclusive, anti-social teenager she once was. She now has an active social life, has friends, and is doing well in school. All this after just one session. I am not the only person to recognize that this was the miracle of energy healing that changed her. My daughter also will freely tell anyone that energy healing changed her life. Peggy, Idaho Falls Idaho



Energy healing has been one of the biggest blessings in my life and I am so grateful for all of the healing that my family and I have experienced because of it. It's helped us with severe food allergies, parasites, depression, thyroid imbalance, insomnia, infertility, sciatica, relationships and many more physical and emotional issues. Energy healing has also greatly strengthened my testimony of Jesus Christ and brought me closer to Him. It has completely changed my life and I know without a doubt that it is a gift from God. In the past year I have had quite a few sessions with Machelle and I can confidently say that I am a much happier and healthier person, and so is my young daughter who has had chronic health issues all her life. Even the best doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her or how to heal her. I am forever grateful for how healthy she is now and for how energy healing has changed our lives!    Samantha, Idaho Falls Idaho

I WAS SO VERY IMPRESSED WITH ENERGY HEALING AND FELT COMPLETELY CONFIDENT AND COMFORTED IN THE FACT THAT MACHELLE HAS STUDIED THIS ALONG SIDE OF SCRIPTURAL DOCTRINE.  I HAD BEEN SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY.  I BELIEVE  MACHELLE DID FOR ME MORE IN 2 SESSIONS THAN I COULD HAVE DONE IN A YEAR OR MORE IN COUNSELING! I ALSO HAS HAVING PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS; SEVERE PAIN IN MY THUMB WHICH IS MOSTLY ALLEVIATED AND CONTINUING TO HEAL AS WELL AS SUPER LOW ENERGY.  I AM ACTUALLY SLEEPING WITHOUT TYLENOL P.M. AND WAKING UP REFRESHED WITHOUT THE NEED OF CAFFEINE ALL DAY. IT WAS SUCH A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE FOR ME AS WELL ALONG WITH THE  EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL HEALING.      NOLA, REXBURG, IDAHO



Energy Healing has helped my family in a variety of ways. I suffered from a nasty tooth ache that did not stop after having a root canal. During a session with Machelle I asked if she could just check to see if there was anything trapped contributing to my tooth ache. She found a single trapped emotion in my tooth and released it. I have not experienced that deep ache since! My husband started experiencing some extreme pain last summer. I did a session with him and found that a lot of emotional pain he experienced when he was 18 and lost his mother was brought to the surface when our friend's mother died unexpectedly the week before. We were able to work through those emotions and even have a very sweet spiritual experience with his mother on the other side of the veil. While his pain did not cease immediately it was much more bearable and did cease completely by the next day and he was able to return to work. We have used energy healing to help my children and myself through our grief of the loss of my husband/their father who was KIA. Energy healing has helped me to process the anger and resentment as well as the heartache and sorrow. It has helped my children be able to understand that it's okay to be sad and even angry but that's it's even more okay to let those emotions go. While not every experience is profound, every experience is healing. I have had amazing experiences with Energy Healing as it has allowed me to develop my spiritual gifts and feel my Savior's love and desire for me to follow Him.                                                                                                                                         Ashley, Snowflake AZ

Energy healing has helped me move past emotions that have been stuck for most of my life.  It is so much more effective than conventional counseling which had me go over and over the painful experience.  Energy work acknowledges the incident, then helps me release the emotion around it.  It is very freeing and helps me to remember that I have choices and the ability to change my life for the better.  For me it has been a very spiritual experience, opening the communication with heaven which I have longed for all my life. It has helped me feel worthy of God's love for me and has filled me with the desire to improve my life.   Releasing the negative emotions has also been very good for me physically.  I am learning to love myself. 

                                                                        R. Fullmer  

My family's life has been immensely blessed because of Machelle and energy work! Our daughter suffered from strictures, a closing of her throat, most every time she ate. After spending lots of money on a solution for my husband with the same problem, without a solution, we found healing for Rachel through energy work. It also cleared up her acne and she is happy and feeling good about herself.
Another daughter suffered from depression and some real physical symptoms from that. Machelle found that she suffered a traumatic experience and was able to clear it and now she is her real self. She isn't 100% free yet, but the difference is dramatic!
Our 24 year old son was diagnosed with Autism many years ago. The incredible changes in him are worth their weight in gold. We didn't know what his life was going to look like, but he is blossoming and he is going to be able to function in this world on his own! Something we never thought would be possible. Energy work unlocked many talents and abilities for him. Words can't describe this whole experience with him.
As for me, I can now cope, I have a handle on the depression that once plagued me and I am free from past wounds. I had neuropathy in my feet for some unknown reason and it is nearly gone. I have energy and joy in my soul. And I can sleep! Best of all, I learned what it is that I need to do to fill the measure of my creation.
There are things that come out that you didn't even ask for help with. There are things that are in your DNA from generations before that affect you that can be removed. Healing truly does occur. As with all healing it is through the Atonement of Jesus Christ and it does take faith on your part. Thanks for everything, Machelle!
Kristen-Meridian ID

"Thank you so much Machelle, for an amazing hour and a half. I'm still trying to process it all. Just amazing...What a gift you have." Karen N, Placentia, Ca


"After how much you've helped me and the rest of my family, I wish I could 'gift' a session with you to everybody! You really have changed my life....Last week I felt something change between my sister and I, and I had no idea why. I just felt like I could talk to her, and that I needed to. We almost never talk! She told me about her session with you last week, and how she had to forgive me. I figured that was why things have changed between us"Samantha, Idaho Falls, Idaho


"It was a wonderful session. I am still feeling better and better. Amazingly better in every way. Thank you so much Machelle!" R. Fullmer, Idaho


"I am on such a high from yesterday. Thank you for such an awesome experience!!! My wrists have not been sore all day. This is a miracle!" Ashley, Idaho Falls, Idaho


“Machelle, I am so so grateful for your help! I have maintained the same energy now for 3 weeks or whatever it has been. I consider it part of me now. I don't know that I have ever had a day without some underlying depression, but I feel like it is completely gone. My entire life I have (felt) a nearly constant big, black abyss inside. Now that's gone! I don't have any way to express how grateful I am. It kind of builds up and I feel like I need to run a marathon to get it out of me before I explode into a bunch of flowers and stars. :)”Merri, Dayton, Ohio